Building Block towards Certificate ID49793
Improve the effectiveness of your equipment. One of the most important parts of asset care is the involvement of operators of equipment in daily and routine preventive maintenance. Instead of fixing machines when they break down, everyone is involved in reducing, preventing, or predicting breakdowns.
The following will be covered:
- Introduction, objectives and benefits.
- Vision for asset care.
- Asset care approach.
- Maintenance strategy and blueprint.
- Maintaining machines and equipment.
- Engineering material management.
- Measurement and analysis.
- Model machines.