Building Block towards Certificate ID59201
Continuously over a period of three to four months
Development increases the value of leaders. The purpose of this programme is to help leaders to function effectively. It also aims at giving leaders the skills to manage and influence those they lead in a positive manner.
This programme follows a coaching style with:
- One-on-one sessions between the candidate and the facilitator.
- The facilitator acting as a mentor and a coach.
- The focus on the candidate’s own development plan.
- Follow-up visits after an agreed period, to reflect on personal growth.
- Assistance to the candidate, to build a Portfolio of Evidence.
- The facilitator observing the candidate in real life to assist with the POE.
- Portfolio activities that will include relationship building aspects.
The following will be covered:
- Principles and concepts of Emotional Intelligence.
- Analyse the role of EI in relationships.
- Analyse the impact of EI on interactions.
- Evaluate own level of EI for development.
- Coaching vs. mentoring.
- Plan coaching.
- Coaching styles.
- Monitor and measure.