The ODI E-Learning Academy believes in the 20 Keys philosophy of making something better, faster, and more cost effective. This is what e-learning is all about.
For many businesses, it is a priority to improve the skills of their employees, and face-to-face classroom training is not always possible. ODI, however, believes that a blended approach, where there is an element of classroom, as well as technology-based learning, is stronger.
There are many benefits to e-learning, including the opportunity for learners to repeat lessons as many times as they wish. It also allows for more flexibility, and off course, you can learn even while on the move.
ODI provides the opportunity to study selected programmes online. This includes credit bearing and non-credit bearing programmes.
Online learning includes:
- Chat room for learners, or other interactions such as Zoom / Microsoft Teams / etc.
- Training material available online.
- Portfolio of evidence activities available online:
- Formative Assessment Quiz Activities are done online.
- Summative Assessment Knowledge Questionnaires and Practical Workplace Activities can be a combination of online Quiz Activities, and PDF uploads.
The following tools are needed:
- A PC / Laptop with strong Internet access, and a browser.
- A schedule for your online learning.