Building Block towards Certificate ID59201
Operate in an ethical manner, to become world class. Strengthen your knowledge and skills to understand ethics, and to improve and manage relationships.
Managing in an ethical manner means that we have to take people relationship/diversity and ethics into account.
The following will be covered in this workshop:
- Establish and maintain workplace relationships:
- How to establish relationships in the workplace.
- Participative/consultative style of management.
- Conflict management.
- Manage a diverse workforce:
- What is meant by diversity?
- How do we embrace diversity for ourselves and for our organisations?
- Impact of culture.
- Other definitions of culture.
- Impact of values.
- Organisational culture; comparing values across cultures.
- Prejudice, discrimination and stereotyping.
- Cultural knowledge.
- Apply the principles of ethics:
- The purpose, values and benefits of a code of conduct.
- What is the role of ethics in a code of conduct?
- Number of factors or implications impacting on a code of conduct.
- Implementation and application.
- Why, how, and by whom codes should be monitored?
- How to develop a code of conduct.
- Communicate and entrench it.
- Set clear guidelines.
- Create awareness/entrenchment.