Building Block towards Certificate ID58779
In this workshop, the main ideas about quality are covered; how to measure and manage quality, as well as using this knowledge to improve quality.
The focus of this workshop is on providing learners with a set of practical knowledge skills, and techniques that can be used to incorporate quality assurance practices into a manufacturing/ engineering process.
The following will be covered:
- Understand the difference between quality assurance and quality control.
- Integrate quality assurance practices into a manufacturing/engineering production line.
- Monitor quality during manufacturing/engineering processes:
- The seven quality control tools.
- Use probability and statistical process control to monitor, measure, and improve quality.
- Resolve non-conformance to quality in manufactured/engineered products.