A workshop aimed at first-line team managers, and team members, to strengthen problem solving skills, and to establish a system for innovation management, at team level.
- How to effectively identify and define problems in the workplace.
- Define “triggers” for action.
- The 5 WHYs and Fishbone Diagram techniques, for effective root cause analysis.
- Engage first-line team members with innovation.
- Establish a system for innovation/ideas management.
- Practice the concepts with examples:
- Bring your own workplace problem, for doing root cause analysis.
- Bring some examples of RCAs done in your organisation, for discussion and improvement.
- Present your current innovation management system, for discussion and improvement.