A practical workshop, suitable for people from all organisation levels, on doing root cause analysis, for effectively solving operations problems.
- Understand the cause-effect relationship.
- Follow the steps for doing root causes analysis, starting with problem identification and definition.
- The 5 WHYs.
- Fishbone Diagram.
- Practice the concepts with examples:
- Bring your own workplace problem, for doing root cause analysis.
- Bring some examples of RCAs done in your organisation, for discussion and improvement.
- Learn about testing for root causes, and the effectiveness of identified actions for addressing it.