Servicing the industry for over 70 years, Sondor Performance Foams’ manufacturing facility and Head Office supplies conveniently located branches in major centres with bulk materials for quick conversion to customer specifications.
Sondor continually improves their products and processes, and invest in technology and human capital. They provide safe working conditions whilst being mindful of the impact their operations have on the environment. Sondor follows the core values of:
ODI’s Valery Hansen is facilitating this group of Sondor Performance Foams learners, completing their NQF3 Production Technology Learnership.
The qualifying learner will be able to:
- Perform production maintenance activities, and report irregularities within organisational structures.
- Apply the fundamental concepts, theories, and techniques of production systems.
- Apply the fundamental concepts relating to production planning, scheduling, and control.
- Apply quality control, and quality assurance practices for efficient and effective production processes.
- Communicate effectively as a member of a team
To read more about obtaining a national qualification with ODI, click here.