A workshop for learning about, and using activity sampling as a technique to be used by middle and first-line management, as well as by team members, focussing on increasing the amount of value adding work to be done in the workplace.
- Understand value adding activities:
- Direct value adding.
- Indirect value adding.
- Wasteful activities.
- Activity sampling technique .
- The role of samplers.
- Test for statistical validity of results.
- Interpret results.
- Use “Treasure Maps” for improvement.
- Also consider an in-house workshop, as practical, in the workplace activities can then be done.