Workshop for middle and first-line management in production/manufacturing, and all indirect supporting functions, aimed at establishing or strengthening bottom-up engagement, ownership of operations management, and improvement of productivity.
- The mini-business concept.
- Mini-business management.
- Manage up- and downstream suppliers and customers through service level agreements.
- The QCDSM (Quality, Cost effectiveness, Delivery, Safety and Morale) framework.
- Set up an effective mini-business performance management dashboard (templates to be provided).
- Implement short interval control (SIC), or managing KPIs.
- Close proximity productivity management:
- Roles of the supervisor and manager.
- Defining triggers for SIC.
- Effective problem solving.
- Active communication.
- Coaching and support.
- Also consider an in-house workshop, as more practical, in the workplace activities can then be done.