A workshop for establishing a methodology to improve workflow, and manufacturing flexibility, by applying quick changeover techniques in manufacturing, and quick information retrieval in offices, for middle and first-line managers, as well as team members involved with setting up machines/retrieving information. Also applicable to office personnel (as a separate workshop).
- Workflow and flexibility.
- Productivity improvement.
- Quick changeover of machines; the 5-step methodology.
- Single minute information retrieval (SMIR) methodology for offices.
- The 5S process, in support of quick changeovers, and SMITR.
- Also consider an in-house workshop, as practical, in the workplace activities can then be done.