This is an interactive workshop, focussing on the skills needed by supervisors to run effective teams.
The programme aims at equipping every first-line manager with the essential knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Develop, lead and inspire productive workplace teams.
- Ensure that all team members are developed to their full potential.
The programme is based on the conviction that outstanding enterprises need outstanding first-line leaders to deliver management’s strategy and goals in the workplace.
- Mini-businesses; overview and role-play.
- Communication skills.
- Empowering your team.
- Motivating your team.
- Coping with change.
- Personal effectiveness and competence .
- Team coach and problem solving.
- Selecting new team members.
- Performance appraisal and management.
- Recognition and reward.
- Caring for people.
- Good people relations at work.
- Conflict management and negotiation.
- Presentation based on content of workshop to demonstrate:
- Competence in leading people.
- Good communication skills.
- Complete radar chart and plan.