Building Block towards Certificate ID59201
This programme aims to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand the importance of skills development in the process of organisational transformation.
Skills development is essential for South Africa’s economic growth. In support of this growth, the workshop covers the following topics:
- Skills development and outcomes based learning:
- The National Skills Development Strategy.
- Legislation underlining the NSD Strategy.
- Outcomes based learning.
- Theories of learning.
- Transform the workplace, to become a place for learning and development.
- Identify learning needs:
- The skills matrix.
- Career planning.
- Career planning steps.
- Respond to learning needs, by providing learning opportunities:
- Choose training providers.
- Evaluation during the training.
- Evaluate the impact of training courses.
- Develop the learning infrastructure required to implement skills development internally.
- Prepare the workplace to implement skills development.
- Implement skills development interventions.
- Skills development, reskilling and retrenchments.
- Corporate social responsibility.