The CTP Group of Companies believe that their employees are their most important asset and that their training and professional development is a priority.
As part of the CTP Group of Companies’ commitment to their employees, they joined forces with ODI and invested in our national qualifications and skills programmes.
Recently Michael Foxon facilitated the NQF2 National Certificate in Production Technology learnership.
The NQF2 National Certificate in Production Technology, enables learners to:
- Effectively communicate information to relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to the achievement of strategic goals in the business.
- Optimise processes, functions and organisational structures, in order to contribute towards the achievement of production requirements.
- Maintain a safe and well organised work environment, through improvements made to production activities.
- Focus on the effectiveness of equipment.
- Implement quality standards and procedures in the workplace.
To read more about this learnership, click here.