Sondor Performance Foams is a manufacturer, converter, and exporter of industrial foams. Their manufacturing facility and head office in Cape Town supplies conveniently positioned branches with bulk materials for quick conversions to customer specifications.
Sondor believes in continuous improvement, empowering their staff, and strives to enable them to develop their capabilities and reach their potential through appropriate training. With this in mind, they signed up staff members to complete ODI’s NQF3 in Production Technology (Competitive Operations) learnership, facilitated by Gerald McKinnon.
The qualifying learners will be able to:
- Perform production maintenance activities, and report irregularities within organisational structures.
- Apply the fundamental concepts, theories, and techniques of production systems.
- Apply the fundamental concepts relating to production planning, scheduling, and control.
- Apply quality control and quality assurance practices for efficient and effective production processes.
- Communicate effectively as a member of a team.
To read more about this learnership, click here.